บทความเสริมศรัทธา 10 พฤษภาคม 2020 อาทิตย์ที่ห้าเทศกาลปัสกา

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

เสาร์ พ.ค. 09, 2020 12:35 pm

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา 10 พฤษภาคม 2020 อาทิตย์ที่ห้าเทศกาลปัสกา
พระวรสาร: ยอห์น 14: 1-12

จาก "การรณรงค์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่แห่งพระเมตตา" ประกาศยืนยันของคาทาลินา ริวาส ( "The Great Crusade of Mercy Testimony of Catalina Rivas CM 6:8, 95:7, 87:9)

6:8) เด็กน้อยเอ๋ย พ่อเป็นหนทาง ผู้ที่รู้จักพ่อรู้จักหนทาง พ่อคือผู้ให้ชีวิตนิรันดร พ่อคือผู้พิพากษาไม่ใช่เหล่าบรรดาผู้คนที่รายล้อมลูก จงตั้งใจฟังให้ดี: ทำตามคำแนะนำของคุณพ่อผู้นั้น (ชื่อของพระสงฆ์) พ่อรักลูก ลูกคือคนรักเล็กๆของพ่อ

95:7) พ่อพูดความจริงเพราะพ่อคือความจริง ดังนั้นลูกไม่ควรจะเร่งรีบตัดสินผู้ใด มันง่ายเหลือเกินที่ลูกจะปล่อยตัวเองให้เบี่ยงเบนไปด้วยลักษณะภายนอกที่หลอกลวง ความจริงก็คือ ผู้ที่พ่อเรียกฝูงงูร้ายและหลุมศพขาวได้ทําการต่อต้านพ่อแบบยาวนานและดื้อรั้นแบบชาเย็นมากกว่าอัครสาวกที่น่าสงสารผู้นั้น พวกเขาเหล่านั้นได้ตกในกับดักของซาตานและกับดักของโลก จงจดจำและไตร่ตรองให้ดีเถิด

7:9) พ่อคือชีวิต ลูกคือหน่อองุ่น จากต้นองุ่นก็คือหน่อ จากหน่อก็คือผล จากผลก็คือเหล้าองุ่น หลังจากเหล้าองุ่นก็คือความเบิกบานใจของพระองค์เจ้าสวรรค์ผู้ปลูกต้นองุ่น และพวกเขาทุกคนที่ได้มาล่วงหน้าลูกที่ได้ถูกเปลี่ยนแปลงด้วยผลงานของพ่อในการไถ่กู้และสิริโรจนาการ

14 1ใจของท่านทั้งหลายจงอย่าหวั่นไหวเลยจงเชื่อในพระเจ้า และเชื่อในเราด้วย 2ในบ้านพระบิดาของเรา มีที่พำนักมากมายถ้าไม่มี เราคงบอกท่านแล้วเรากำลังไปเตรียมที่ให้ท่าน 3และเมื่อเราไป และเตรียมที่ให้ท่านแล้วเราจะกลับมารับท่านไปอยู่กับเราด้วยเพื่อว่าเราอยู่ที่ใดท่านทั้งหลายจะอยู่ที่นั่นด้วย 4ที่ที่เราจะไปนั้น ท่านรู้จักหนทางแล้ว 5โทมัสทูลว่า “พระเจ้าข้า พวกเราไม่ทราบว่าพระองค์จะเสด็จไปที่ใด แล้วจะรู้จักหนทางได้อย่างไร” 6พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสตอบเขาว่า เราเป็นหนทาง ความจริง และชีวิต ไม่มีใครไปเฝ้าพระบิดาได้นอกจากผ่านทางเรา 7ถ้าท่านทั้งหลายรู้จักเราท่านก็รู้จักพระบิดาของเราด้วย บัดนี้ ท่านก็รู้จักพระบิดา และเห็นพระองค์แล้ว 8ฟิลิปทูลว่า “พระเจ้าข้า โปรดทำให้พวกเราได้เห็นพระบิดาเถิด เท่านี้ก็พอแล้ว” พระเยซูเจ้าตรัสว่า 9”ฟิลิปเอ๋ย เราอยู่กับท่านมานานเพียงนี้แล้ว ท่านยังไม่รู้จักเราอีกหรือ” ‘ผู้ที่เห็นเรา ก็เห็นพระบิดาด้วยท่านพูดได้อย่างไรว่า “โปรดทำให้พวกเราได้เห็นพระบิดาเถิด” 10ท่านไม่เชื่อหรือว่า เราดำรงอยู่ในพระบิดา และพระบิดาทรงดำรงอยู่ในเรา วาจาที่เราบอกกับท่านทั้งหลายนี้ เรามิได้พูดตามใจของเรา แต่พระบิดา ผู้สถิตในเรา ทรงกระทำกิจการของพระองค์ 11ท่านทั้งหลายจงเชื่อเราเถิดว่า เราดำรงอยู่ในพระบิดา และพระบิดาก็ทรงดำรงอยู่ในเรา หรืออย่างน้อยท่านทั้งหลายจงเชื่อเพราะกิจการเหล่านี้เถิด 12เราบอกความจริงกับท่านทั้งหลายว่าผู้ที่เชื่อในเรา ก็จะทำกิจการที่เรากำลังทำอยู่ด้วย และจะทำกิจการที่ใหญ่กว่านั้นอีก
เพราะเรากำลังจะไปเฝ้าพระบิดา

SUNDAY MAY 10, 2020 – FIFTH SUNDAY OF EASTER

Gospel - JN 14:1-12
Jesus said to his disciples: “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me. In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and take you to myself, so that where I am you also may be. Where I am going you know the way.”
Thomas said to him, “Master, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you know me, then you will also know my Father. From now on you do know him and have seen him.” Philip said to him,
“Master, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.” Jesus said to him,
“Have I been with you for so long a time and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own. The Father who dwells in me is doing his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else, believe because of the works themselves. Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father.”

The Catechism of the Catholic Church

459 The Word became flesh to be our model of holiness: “ Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me.” “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me.” On the mountain of the Transfiguration, the Father commands: “Listen to him!” Jesus is the model for the Beatitudes and the norm of the new law: “Love one another as I have loved you.” This love implies an effective offering of oneself, after his example.
516 Christ’s whole earthly life—his words and deeds, his silences and sufferings, indeed his manner of being and speaking—is Revelation of the Father. Jesus can say: “Whoever has seen me has seen the Father,” and the Father can say: “This is my Son, my Chosen; listen to him!” Because our Lord became man in order to do his Father’s will, even the least characteristics of his mysteries manifest “God’s love... among us.”
151 For a Christian, believing in God cannot be separated from believing in the One he sent, his “beloved Son,” in whom the Father is “well pleased”; God tells us to listen to him. The Lord himself said to his disciples: “Believe in God, believe also in me.” We can believe in Jesus Christ because he is himself God, the Word made flesh: “No one has ever seen God; the only Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has made him known.” Because he “has seen the Father,” Jesus Christ is the only one who knows him and can reveal him.
820 “Christ bestowed unity on his Church from the beginning. This unity, we believe, subsists in the Catholic Church as something she can never lose, and we hope that it will continue to increase until the end of time. ”Christ always gives his Church the gift of unity, but the Church must always pray and work to maintain, reinforce, and perfect the unity that Christ wills for her. This is why Jesus himself prayed at the hour of his Passion, and does not cease praying to his Father, for the unity of his disciples: “That they may all be one. As you, Father, are in me and I am in you, may they also be one in us, … so that the world may know that you have sent me.” The desire to recover the unity of all Christians is a gift of Christ and a call of the Holy Spirit.

From “The Great Crusade of Mercy” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CM-6:8, 95:7, 87:9)
6:8) Little one, I am the way. He who knows Me, knows the way. I am the One who gives life everlasting. I am the Judge, not the people who surround you. Pay attention; obey the advice of Father [priest’s name]. I love you. You are My little sweetheart …
95:7) I speak the truth because I am truth. Therefore, you should not judge hastily, because it is easy to let yourselves be diverted by appearances which are deceiving. Those whom I called brood of vipers and whitened sepulchers have in fact, practiced against Me a more prolonged and colder stubbornness that the poor Apostle, successively lost among Satan’s snares and the snares of the world. Remember and reflect.
87:9) I am the life, you are the vine shoots. From the vine the vine shoots, from the shoots the fruit, from the fruit the wine, and later from the wine the joy of the Heavenly vine grower and of all those who before you have been transformed by My work of Redemption and glorification.
ตอบกลับโพส