บทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 20 เทศกาลธรรมดา 16 สิงหาคม 2020

ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

ศุกร์ ส.ค. 14, 2020 8:40 am

สวัสดีครับ วันนี้ผมขอเสนอบทความเสริมศรัทธา อาทิตย์ที่ 20 เทศกาลธรรมดา 16 สิงหาคม 2020 จาก "น้ำพุแห่งพระเมตตา" (From "Springs of Mercy" ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส Testimony of the Catalina Rivas (SM-109: 6-7)
6) ข้าแต่พระองค์ ผู้ทรงประทับบนสวรรค์ชั้นสูงสุด ที่มองเห็นความมหึมาของความเจ็บป่วยของลูก และรู้ว่าอะไรควรเป็นผลที่ต้องตามมา มีแต่พระองค์เท่านั้นที่สามารถให้ลูกเป็นอิสระจากสิ่งเหล่านั้น พระองค์เพียงเอ่ยคําเดียวก็เพียงพอที่จะให้สุขภาพแข็งแรงสมบูรณ์แก่ลูก
7)พระองค์ทรงเสด็จไปทั่วทุกหนทุกแห่ง ค้นหาผู้เจ็บป่วยและทรงรักษาโรคภัยไข้เจ็บให้พวกเขา พระองค์ทรงถอนลมหายใจอันดีพร้อมที่ให้สุขภาพแก่ผู้ที่เข้าหาพระองค์ วันนี้ พระองค์ทรงมอบพระโลหิตของพระองค์ให้พวกลูกดื่ม และพระกายของพระองค์ให้พวกลูกรับประทาน เพื่อรักษาโรคภัยไข้เจ็บทั้งมวลของโลก และลูกรําพึง: มีหมอคนใดหนอ นอกจากพระองค์ที่มอบชีวิตของพระองค์เพื่อช่วยชีวิตของคนไข้ของพระองค์

จาก "หีบแห่งพันธสัญญาใหม่" (From "Ark of the New Covenant ") ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CL-116:1-3)
1) วันนี้พ่อต้องการให้ลูกนํากองทัพหลากหลายของวิญญานที่พ่อได้ไถ่กู้ด้วยโลหิตของพ่อมาหาพ่อ ไม่ใช่วิญญาณที่ดํารงชีพในศีลศักดิ์สิทธิ์แห่งความรักของพ่อ ไม่ใช่คนบาปหนักทั้งหลายที่ต้องการการบําบัดรักษาจากบาดแผลอันสุดสยดสยอง แต่เป็นลูกแกะอื่นๆ วิญญาณของผู้อยู่นอกศาสนา ผู้ไม่เชื่อในพระเจ้าที่น่าสงสาร จงไปเยี่ยมพวกเขาในพระนามของพ่อ
2) พวกเขาไม่รู้จักพ่อและไม่เคยได้ยินเสียงพ่อ ไม่มีผู้ใดเทศน์พระวรสารของพ่อให้เขาฟัง พวกเขาไม่ได้รับศีลศักดิ์สิทธิ์ต่างๆของพ่อ
3) พวกเขามีชีวิตที่ถูกห่อหุ้มด้วยความมืดของการบูชารูปปั้น และลัทธินอกศาสนา กราบไหว้บูชาพระเจ้าเท็จเทียมต่างๆที่ผู้ชั่วร้าย (ซาตาน) ดํารงชีพอยู่ และพวกเขากําลังเดินทางไปสู่ความหายนะตลอดนิรันดร

พระวรสาร: นักบุญมัทธิว 15:21-28
พระเยซูเจ้าทรงรักษาบุตรหญิงของหญิงชาวคานาอัน
21พระเยซูเจ้าเสด็จจากที่นั่น มุ่งไปเขตเมืองไทระและเมืองไซดอน 22ทันใดนั้น หญิงชาวคานาอันคนหนึ่งจากเขตแดนนี้ร้องว่า “โอรสกษัตริย์ดาวิดเจ้าข้า โปรดเมตตาข้าพเจ้าด้วยเถิด บุตรสาวของข้าพเจ้าถูกปีศาจสิงต้องทรมานมาก” 23แต่พระองค์มิได้ตรัสตอบประการใด บรรดาศิษย์จึงเข้ามาทูลพระองค์ว่า “โปรดประทานตามที่นางทูลขอเถิดเพราะนางร้องตะโกนตามหลังพวกเรามา” 24พระองค์ทรงตอบว่า “เราถูกส่งมาเพื่อแกะที่พลัดหลงของวงศ์วานอิสราเอลเท่านั้น 25แต่นางเข้ามากราบพระองค์ทูลว่า “พระเจ้าข้า โปรดช่วยข้าพเจ้าด้วยเถิด” 26พระองค์ทรงตอบว่า “ไม่สมควรที่จะเอาอาหารของลูก มาโยนให้ลูกสุนัขกิน” นางทูลว่า 27“ถูกแล้วพระเจ้าข้า แต่แม้แต่ลูกสุนัขก็ยังได้กินเศษอาหารที่ตกจากโต๊ะของนาย” 28พระเยซูเจ้าจึงตรัสกับนางว่า “หญิงเอ๋ย ความเชื่อของเจ้ายิ่งใหญ่ จงเป็นไปตามที่เจ้าปรารถนาเถิด” และบุตรหญิงของนางก็หายเป็นปรกติตั้งแต่บัดนั้น
SUNDAY AUGUST 16, 2020 – TWENTIETH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
GOSPEL - MT 15:21-28
At that time, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. And behold, a Canaanite woman of that district came and called out, “Have pity on me, Lord, Son of David!
My daughter is tormented by a demon.” But Jesus did not say a word in answer to her. Jesus’ disciples came and asked him, “Send her away, for she keeps calling out after us.” He said in reply, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
But the woman came and did Jesus homage, saying, “Lord, help me.” He said in reply, “It is not right to take the food of the children and throw it to the dogs.”
She said, “Please, Lord, for even the dogs eat the scraps that fall from the table of their masters.” Then Jesus said to her in reply, “O woman, great is your faith!
Let it be done for you as you wish.” And the woman’s daughter was healed from that hour.
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
2610 Just as Jesus prays to the Father and gives thanks before receiving his gifts, so he teaches us filial boldness: “Whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you receive it, and you will.” Such is the power of prayer and of faith that does not doubt: “all things are possible to him who believes.” Jesus is as saddened by the “lack of faith” of his own neighbors and the “little faith” of his own disciples as he is struck with admiration at the great faith of the Roman centurion and the Canaanite woman.
2616 Prayer to Jesus is answered by him already during his ministry, through signs that anticipate the power of his death and Resurrection: Jesus hears the prayer of faith, expressed in words (the leper, Jairus, the Canaanite woman, the good thief)or in silence (the bearers of the paralytic, the woman with a hemorrhage who touches his clothes, the tears and ointment of the sinful woman).The urgent request of the blind men, “Have mercy on us, Son of David” or “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” has been renewed in the traditional prayer to Jesus known as the Jesus Prayer: “Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner!” Healing infirmities or forgiving sins, Jesus always responds to a prayer offered in faith: “Your faith has made you well; go in peace.”
From “Springs of Mercy” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (SM-109:6-7)
6) Lord, You who from the highest heavens sees the enormity of my ills, and what should be their consequences, only You can free me of them. You have only to utter a single word to give me perfect health.
7) You went everywhere seeking the sick and you healed their illnesses. You exhaled a virtue which gave health to those who approached You. Today, you give Your own blood to drink and Your own body to eat in order to heal all the sick of the world, and I think: What other doctor but You would sacrifice His own life to save the life of his patient?
From “Ark of the New Covenant” Testimony of Catalina Rivas (CL-116:1-3)
1) Today I want you to bring Me a legion of souls redeemed with My blood. Not the souls who live by My sacramental love, not even great sinners that need to be healed of their terrible wounds, but the other sheep, the souls of the infidels, the poor atheists. Visit Me on behalf of all of them.
2) They do not know Me and have never heard My voice; nobody had preached My Gospel to them; they have not received My Sacraments.
3) They live enveloped in the darkness of idolatry and paganism, adoring their false gods in whom the evil one lives, and they go on their way to eternal damnation.
ตอบกลับโพส