ถาม-ตอบพระคัมภีร์ เรื่องเสริมศรัทธา ความรู้ และสาระ บทความ ในคริสตศาสนา
ตอบกลับโพส
Yan Agape
โพสต์: 1238
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร พ.ค. 17, 2005 10:57 am

จันทร์ มี.ค. 15, 2021 9:32 am

บทความเสริมศรัทธาวันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 ในเทศกาลมหาพรต, 14 มีนาคม 2021
ยอห์น บทที่ 3 ข้อที่ 14-21
14โมเสสยกรูปงูขึ้นในถิ่นทุรกันดารฉันใดบุตรแห่งมนุษย์iก็จะต้องถูกยกขึ้นฉันนั้น15เพื่อทุกคนที่มีความเชื่อในพระองค์จะมีชีวิตนิรันดร16พระเจ้าทรงรักโลกอย่างมากจึงประทานพระบุตรเพียงพระองค์เดียวของพระองค์เพื่อทุกคนที่มีความเชื่อในพระบุตรจะไม่พินาศแต่จะมีชีวิตนิรันดร17เพราะพระเจ้าทรงส่งพระบุตรมาในโลกนี้มิใช่เพื่อตัดสินลงโทษโลกแต่เพื่อโลกจะได้รับความรอดพ้นเดชะพระบุตรนั้น18ผู้ที่มีความเชื่อในพระบุตรจะไม่ถูกตัดสินลงโทษแต่ผู้ที่ไม่มีความเชื่อก็ถูกตัดสินลงโทษอยู่แล้วเพราะเขามิได้มีความเชื่อในพระนามของพระบุตรเพียงพระองค์เดียวของพระเจ้า19ประเด็นของการตัดสินลงโทษก็คือความสว่างเข้ามาในโลกนี้แล้วแต่มนุษย์รักความมืดมากกว่ารักความสว่างเพราะการกระทำของเขานั้นชั่วร้าย20ทุกคนที่ทำความชั่วย่อมเกลียดความสว่างและไม่เข้าใกล้ความสว่างเกรงว่าการกระทำของตนจะปรากฏชัดแจ้ง21แต่ผู้ที่ปฏิบัติตามความจริงย่อมเข้าใกล้ความสว่างเพื่อให้เห็นชัดว่าสิ่งที่เขาทำได้ทำโดยพึ่งพระเจ้า”

จาก "ในการกราบนมัสการ" ประกาศยืนยันของ คุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (From "In Adoration", Testimony of Catalina Rivas, Ch IV:10)

10) อย่าลืมเป็นอันขาดนะลูกสาวของพ่อ ในความเอื้อเฟื้อเผื่อแผ่ ในความรักแบบพี่แบบน้อง ต้องได้รับการยืนยันด้วยการกระทํา ความเอื้อเฟื้อเผื่อแผ่ของพระบิดาได้ปรากฎในของขวัญ: พระเจ้าทรงรักโลกอย่างมากจึงประทานพระบุตรเพียงพระองค์เดียวของพระองค์เพื่อทุกคนที่มีความเชื่อในพระบุตรจะไม่พินาศแต่จะมีชีวิตนิรันดร (ยอห์น 3:16) และในการสนองตอบ พ่อ พระบุตร ได้มอบชีวิตของพ่อเพื่อให้เป็นการแสดงออกของความรักของพ่อ

26) จาก "จากเขาไซนายถึงเนินเขาคัลวารี่" ประกาศยืนยันของคุณคาทาลินา ริวาส (From " From Sinai to Calvary " Testimony of Catalina Rivas Part 7:26)
ดิฉันมองเห็นประกาศกโมเสสยกชูไม้ยาวที่มีรูปปั้นของงูเพื่อที่จะได้บําบัดรักษาผู้คนที่ถูกขบกัดด้วยงู...แล้วดิฉันก็เห็นพระเยซูเจ้าได้ถูกยกชูต่อหน้าดิฉันบนไม้กางเขนเพื่อที่จะได้บําบัดรักษาเหล่าวิญญานที่ถูกขบกัดด้วยซาตานและพิษของบาป
SUNDAY MARCH 14, 2021 – FOURTH SUNDAY OF LENT
GOSPEL - JN 3:14-21
Jesus said to Nicodemus: “Just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.” For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him will not be condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. And this is the verdict, that the light came into the world ,but people preferred darkness to light, because their works were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come toward the light, so that his works might not be exposed. But whoever lives the truth comes to the light, so that his works may be clearly seen as done in God.
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
151 For a Christian, believing in God cannot be separated from believing in the One he sent, his “beloved Son,” in whom the Father is “well pleased”; God tells us to listen to him. The Lord himself said to his disciples: “Believe in God, believe also in me.” We can believe in Jesus Christ because he is himself God, the Word made flesh: “No one has ever seen God; the only Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has made him known. ”Because he “has seen the Father,” Jesus Christ is the only one who knows him and can reveal him.
219 God’s love for Israel is compared to a father’s love for his son. His love for his people is stronger than a mother’s for her children. God loves his people more than a bridegroom his beloved; his love will be victorious over even the worst infidelities and will extend to his most precious gift: “God so loved the world that he gave his only Son.”
458 The Word became flesh so that thus we might know God’s love: “In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.” “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”

From “In Adoration” Testimony of Catalina Rivas Ch. IV:10
10) “Never forget, My daughter, that charity, the Love of Agape, is confirmed with works. The charity of the Father materialized in a gift: ‘For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son’ (Jn 3:16). And in turn, I, the Son, surrender My Life to show My Love.

From “From Sinai to Calvary” Testimony of Catalina Rivas Part-7:26
26) I saw Moses lifting high a pole with a carved serpent, in order to heal with it those who had been bitten by snakes… and then I saw Jesus, lifted there in front of me on the Cross, in order to heal the souls of those who would be bitten by Satan and poisoned by sin.
ตอบกลับโพส