+ เดือน 5-7 กย. 53 จงเป็นคนงานที่ดี +

รวมสารการประจักษ์แม่พระที่ลำไทร สามารถแสดงความเห็นได้อย่างสุภาพ และไม่อนุญาตให้ตั้งกระทู้ใด ๆ ในบอร์ดนี้
ตอบกลับโพส
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
~@Little lamb@~
Defender of lawS
Defender of lawS
โพสต์: 9396
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 3:00 pm
ติดต่อ:

จันทร์ ก.ย. 27, 2010 1:30 pm

จงเป็นคนงานที่ดี
วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 กันยายน 2010 เวลา 09:03-09:09น.

“ลูกที่รัก เวลานี้ยังไม่ใช่เวลาที่แม่จะสมควรให้ข่าวสารแก่ลูก ด้วยว่าลูกจะต้องทำงานของพระบิดาเจ้าสวรรค์(เตรียมการสอนจิตภาวนา)ให้ สำเร็จลงภายในวันนี้ จงจัดลำดับความสำคัญของเนื้องานที่ลูกจะต้องทำให้จงดีเถิด ไม่มีสิ่งใดที่จะยิ่งใหญ่ไปกว่าได้รับใช้พระองค์หรอก แม่ได้สอนลูกๆมามากพอสมควรแล้ว วันนี้แม่จึงไม่ต้องกล่าวสิ่งใดเพิ่มเติมอีก จงเป็นคนงานที่ดีของพระองค์เถิดลูกรัก”

Be a Good Worker
Sunday, September 5, 2010, 9:03 – 9:09 a.m.

My dear son, now is not the time for me to give you any message because you must do and accomplish the Heavenly Father’s work
(getting ready to teach the Contemplative Prayer) today. Carefully prioritize your workload.

There is nothing more important than serving the Lord. I have been teaching all of you for quite some time.

Today I do not have to say anything anymore. Be the good worker of the Lord, son
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
~@Little lamb@~
Defender of lawS
Defender of lawS
โพสต์: 9396
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ ม.ค. 17, 2005 3:00 pm
ติดต่อ:

จันทร์ ก.ย. 27, 2010 1:32 pm

หนึ่งวันก่อนวันฉลองแม่พระทรงบังเกิด
วันอังคารที่ 7 กันยายน 2010 เวลา 07:53-08:50น.

“ลูกที่รักทั้งหลาย แม่ขอขอบใจที่ลูกเตรียมจิตใจมาเป็นอย่างดีเพื่อให้เกียรติแก่แม่ในวัน พรุ่งนี้ ขอบใจที่ลูกยังระลึกถึงแม่อยู่ ขอบใจที่เปิดโอกาสให้แม่เป็นบุคคลหนึ่งในครอบครัวของลูก

ลูกเลือก ที่จะทำอะไรหรือไม่ทำอะไรตามความรู้สึกส่วนตัว ซึ่งเป็นวิสัยของมนุษย์ที่จะเลือก ทำตามน้ำใจแห่งตน ด้วยเหตุดั่งนี้สิ่งที่ลูกเลือกทำนั้น(ทำให้ตนเองพอใจมากที่สุด)อาจไม่ใช่ สิ่งที่ดีที่สุด ในสายตาของชาวสวรรค์ซึ่งยินดีทำตามน้ำพระทัยของพระบิดาเจ้าสวรรค์
จง ศึกษาเรื่องราวชีวิตของแม่เถิด แล้วลูกจะเห็นแบบอย่างที่ลูกจะสามารถทำตนให้เป็นที่ พอพระทัยของพระองค์ได้ ด้วยความเรียบง่ายในดวงใจของลูกนั่นเอง จงอย่าปล่อยให้น้ำใจของลูกนำจิตวิญญาณของลูก แต่ลูกจะต้องเรียนรู้ที่จะเข้าใจน้ำพระทัยของพระองค์ซึ่งทรงเที่ยงธรรม และบริบูรณ์ด้วยความรักต่อลูกๆทุกคนอย่างทัดเทียมกัน

ลูกเข้าใจ อย่างเดียวยังไม่พอหรอก ลูกจะต้องเรียนรู้ในการสมัครใจยอมรับน้ำพระทัยนั้นมา เป็นชีวิตของลูกด้วยความยินดี หากลูกได้เรียนรู้มาถึงขั้นนี้ได้ ลูกจะร้อนรนที่จะทำทุกสิ่งให้เป็นที่พอพระทัยของพระองค์ ไม่ใช่ด้วยความเกรงกลัวพระอาญาจากพระองค์ แต่เป็นเพราะความรักที่ลูกสัมผัสได้ในดวงใจของลูก และลูกต้องการสนองตอบความรักนั้นด้วยสิ้นสุดจิตใจของลูกเอง โดยไม่มีผู้ใดมาบังคับได้

ลูกเป็นผู้รับอย่างเดียวไม่ได้หรอกลูก ลูกต้องจะเรียนรู้ที่จะเป็นผู้ให้ที่ดีด้วยเช่นกัน ด้วยเหตุ ดั่งนี้ ในทุกคำภาวนาที่ลูกวิงวอนขอความช่วยเหลือจากพระองค์นั้น ลูกจะต้องทำกิจการดีแก่จิตวิญญาณของลูก(ด้วยการช่วยเหลือผู้อื่นด้วยการ กระทำซึ่งแสดงออกถึงความรักอย่างแท้จริง ด้วยคำพูดที่บรรเทาใจหรือด้วยคำภาวนา) เพื่อให้อยู่ในสถานะที่พร้อมรับพระพรของพระองค์ด้วยเช่นกัน

การ สื่อสารที่ดีเมื่อลูกได้พูดแล้ว ลูกต้องเปิดใจตนเองรับฟังเสียงของพระองค์ด้วย จง พิจารณาดูเถิดว่าในแต่ละวันที่ลูกภาวนานั้น ลูกมีเวลาฟังเสียงของพระองค์เพียงใด ลูกลึกซึ้งกับน้ำพระทัยของพระองค์เพียงใด

โลกในยุคปัจจุบันลูกจะ ต้องแข็งแกร่งและยืนหยัดอยู่ได้ด้วยคุณธรรมในดวงใจของลูก หากลูกปล่อยให้ตนเองเป็นดั่งไม้อ้อ พลิ้วไปตามกระแสของความทันสมัยที่แฝงไปด้วยพิษสง จากด้านมืดแล้ว ลูกอาจรู้สึกว่าลูกสุขสบายที่ลูกสามารถลอยไปตามกระแสของโลก โดยที่ลูกไม่ต้องเหนื่อยออกแรงในตอนนี้ แต่ลูกจะต้องออกแรงมากกว่าอีกหลายเท่าในการกอบกู้จิตวิญญาณ

ของลูก ให้กลับคืนมาอยู่ในสถานะแห่งพระหรรษทานในภายหลัง ซึ่งลูกอาจไม่มีโอกาสที่จะได้เห็นวันนั้นมาถึง ลูกจะเลือกที่จะทำสิ่งใดเล่า แม่ขอฝากไว้ให้ลูกจงนำไปตรองดูเถิด

ขอสันติสุขจงเป็นของลูกที่รักทั้งหลาย
จากแม่ของลูก
มารดาผู้เห็นอกเห็นใจของลูกๆ ทุกคน”

The Day before the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Tuesday, September 7, 2010, 7:53 – 8:50 a.m.

My dear children, I thank all of you for prepping your minds well to pay me homage tomorrow. Children, thank you for still remember me. Thank you for giving me a chance to be a member of your family.

You choose what to do and what not to do according to your own feeling, which is the habit of human beings to choose according to their free will. Because of this, what you choose to do
(to please yourselves most) might not be the best thing in the eyes of those in heaven who are willing to do everything according to the will of the Heavenly Father.

Study my life and you will see the model which will enable you to please the Lord with simplicity in your own heart. Do not let your free will lead your soul. You must learn to understand the will of the Lord who is just and complete with equal love for every one of His children.

Understanding the whole thing is not enough. You must learn to willingly comply with the Lord’s will and make it your life with gladness. If you have learned about this up to this level, you must be eager to do everything to please the Lord.

You do it because of the love for Him that you can feel in your heart, not because of fear for His punishment. You want to reciprocate His love with all your heart and soul and nobody forces you to do it.

You could not only be a taker; you must learn to be a good giver too. With this reason, in every one of your prayer asking for help from the Lord, you must do good deed for your soul
(by helping others with your action that really shows true love, comforting words or prayers) in order to be in the state of grace and ready to receive His blessings.

Good communication means when you have finished talking, you opened up your heart to hear the voice of the Lord too. Think of how much time you spend listening to His voice each day you pray and how deep you really understand His will.
You must be strong and perseverant with virtues in your heart in the world at present. If you let yourself go like a reed, being blown along with the current trend that hides the poison from the dark side, you might feel happy and comfortable tagging along with the worldly trend without spending any effort at this time but you will put in a lot of effort to redeem your soul in order to be in the state of grace later on, and you might not have that chance.

What are you going to choose? I leave it with you to think about it.

May peace be with you,

Your Compassionate Mother
ตอบกลับโพส